What better way to get together with friends then with a Musical Playdate? Gather your friends and neighbors and provide the outdoor space...we'll come to you and provide 30 minutes of musical fun. We will lead you and your friends and neighbors through some of our favorite songs and activities - expect singing, dancing, instrument shaking and a good time for all. Have a special request...just let us know!
Cost: $30 per family
For groups of 2 - 6 families
Call us at 617-823-1450 to schedule your Musical Playdate today!
Some additional detail about outdoor Musical Playdates:
- Participants will be asked to fill out a health screening and bring to class. This is so that everyone is mindful of how they are feeling.
- Please refrain from attending a playdate if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus. Should you need to cancel your registration for the Musical Playdate due to illness, a full credit will be granted.
- If you or anyone in your family have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus symptoms after attending a Playdate, you are asked to report that immediately by text or email.
- Children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 8 foot distance between themselves and our teacher.
- Children will NOT be required to wear face masks.
- Please bring a blanket and your own set of instruments to use along with any other items for your family's comfort. Instriuments can include shaker eggs (or containers filled with rice), sticks (or wooden spoons or wooden RR tracks...2 things to click together, a scarf (or dishtowel or pillowcase) drums (or a box or coffee can to bang on), etc., are good choices to bring. So is water and snacks for the kids.
- Weather issues - Every attempt will be made to reschedule with the host and the teacher in the case of inclement weather. Refunds will be issued if Music together Beyond the Hub cancels the Playdate due to weather.