Music Together® Online
Let us bring the joy of making music into your living room, keeping the TOGETHER in Music Together!
Music Together Online is a package of online musical experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program. We can all continue to join the fun and continue the learning together. Each week will include:
- A weekly 25 - 30 minute interactive virtual class with your teacher via Zoom. Zoom is an online video platform, and, as we've been seeing with all our trial Zoom classes with enrolled families, the perfect platform to share. We are having a blast. What's more...these ZOOM classes can be shared with grandparents, aunts and uncles, nannies, etc. Just let us know if someone in your family will be joining from a different screen so we can accomodate them.
- Your MARACAS collection music download code that syncs your music to our "Hello Everybody" app, emailed to you, OR your songbook, CD, and download code delivered directly to mailbox, if you prefer.
- Unlimited makeups
- A designated webpage with weekly additional 15-20 minute class videos (one from each teacher - Miss Angela, Miss Jen, Miss Jane, Miss Michelle and Miss Vicki ), plus other videos including musical crafts, lullabies, and more. Use the content how and when you can.
- Downloadable family resources though your Family Music Zone, (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Access to videos from our very own Uncle Gerry (yes, that's right...he's real).
Tuition will be per family no matter how many children attend Music Together and will also be on a sliding scale based on what works for your family. We are still committed to providing your family with the best early childhood music education and will work with you to make it work for you.
||Helps Keep Our Studios
||Helps Keep our Teachers Employed
||Let Us Know What You Need (contact Vicki)
If you are enrolled in Music Together and Rhythm Kids, tuition is already discounted but since they are two separate programs with different sets of materials, the discounted tuition still applies. The good news is that everyone is together so your big kids can come to class in the morning and vice versa. Lots of additional fun for the whole family.