Let us bring the joy of making music into your living room...
keeping the TOGETHER in Music Together®!
Our summer Music Together 6-week session will begin on Saturday, June 27th and will feature our new Kazoo collection, a wonderful compilation of songs and rhymes to help you sing and dance all summer long. Our summer session will continue online in our Zoom Room until it is safe to resume to in person classes. Join us in our fun-filled and educational music program today.
Music Together Online is a package of online musical experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program. We can all continue to join the fun and continue the learning together. Each week will include:
- A weekly 40-45 minute interactive virtual class with your teacher via Zoom. If you've tried Zoom before and it didn't work, please give it a try with us and schedule a free class. We are having a blast because our classes are interactive as always and not passive experiences. See the feedback from families below and/or watch this video.
- Your KAZOO collection music download code that syncs your music to our "Hello Everybody" app, emailed to you, OR your songbook, CD, and download code.
- Unlimited makeups (use the platform the way it works for your family)
- A designated webpage with weekly additional 5-10 minute class videos (one from each teacher - Miss Angela, Miss Jen, Miss Jane, Miss Michelle and Miss Vicki ), plus other videos including musical crafts, lullabies, and more. Use the content how and when you can.
- Downloadable family resources though your Family Music Zone, (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
Tuition will be per family no matter how many children attend Music Together and will also be on a sliding scale based on what works for your family. We are still committed to providing your family with the best early childhood music education and will work with you to make it work for you.
||Helps Keep Our Studios and Teachers Employed
||Helps Keep our Teachers Employed (contact Vicki)
||Let Us Know What You Need (contact Vicki)
What parents say about our Zoom classes:
"Music together is able to engage my children much more effectively than the zoom classes that are put together by childcare."
"MT utilizes zoom in the best manner possible. It is the most seamless toddler/preschool online class we partake in. Keep it up, and thank you!"
"I think 'the teacher' is doing an incredible job given the environment. She is organized, we know what we need before class, she moves quickly and is able to keep the kids engaged."
"Its been fun! As a teacher I have been using zoom which is new for me. You make it look easy! And I respect your professionalism and joy you bring each time we join."
"It is a very different experience, but has been a great one! Mostly, I've been surprised at how engaged S is."
"I think the instructors are doing the best they can using the new virtual platform and I appreciate all the work they put into the live class and pre-recorded videos each week...my daughter loves listening to the songs outside of class and the videos on the family portal are a nice resource especially when the weather is not good."
"I commend you all for figuring out zoom so well, quickly and creatively."